6 Types of Logo Designs for Your Brand
Here are 6 types of logo designs that can be suitable for small businesses, including:
- Iconic/Symbolic logos: These logos use an easily recognizable symbol or icon to represent a brand.
- Wordmark logos: These logos use typography to create the name of the brand, making it the central focus.
- Combination mark logos: These logos combine both an icon and the brand name in one design.
- Abstract logos: These logos use abstract shapes or graphics to represent a brand, often creating a unique and memorable mark.
- Emblem logos: These logos resemble a seal or a badge, with a design that is surrounded by typography.
- Character logos: These logos use illustrations or cartoon characters to represent a brand.
Ultimately, the best type of logo will depend on the type of business, its target audience, and its overall brand identity.
Which type of logo is best for your small business
Determining the best type of logo design for a small business depends on various factors such as the nature of the business, the target audience, and the brand’s overall image.
However, some types of logo designs may be more suitable for small businesses than others.
The best type of logo design for a small business depends on the nature of the business, the target audience, and the overall brand image.
A professional designer can help determine the most suitable logo design based on these factors.
What does it cost to hire a professional logo designer
The cost of hiring a professional logo designer can vary from company to company due to several factors.
- Experience and expertise of the designer: Experienced and highly skilled designers typically charge more for their services due to their expertise and reputation in the industry.
- Complexity of the design: A complex and detailed logo design may require more time and effort, and thus cost more than a simple and straightforward design.
- Scope of the project: The number of revisions, design concepts, and final deliverables can all affect the cost of a logo design project.
- Geographic location: The cost of living and industry standards can vary from region to region, affecting the pricing of logo design services.
- Brand reputation and target audience: Companies that cater to high-end or luxury brands may charge more for their services due to their target market and the perception of their brand.
Ultimately, the cost of logo design is determined by a combination of these factors, as well as the pricing strategies and business models of individual design companies.
It’s important for businesses to do their research and consider their budget and branding needs when choosing a logo design service.
What to do next…
- Leave a comment
- Share this awesome post and make us extremely happy
- Get in touch with us about our services
Thank you for reading our post!